Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Kansas Wins...Final Four Championship here we come!

KU wins!  Being a KU alumni I was glued to the tv.....till my babies had other plans.  I had a very tired 3 year old and a cranky 3 month old...moms,you know what I am talking about.  So basicly I missed the end of the game getting them to sleep.  Watching the reruns later...what a game! After I got them to sleep, I was looking forward to a bit of time to relax and get ready for tomorrow, when I discovered invaders....

a snake....I love all creatures...or I try to as long as they are not in my house...I hate snakes in my house...creepy crawly......ahhhh!  I tried to get my dogs to help, but they didn't have a clue of what was going on.  Thinking of my babies in the next room, I grab the closest possible weapon....40x60 canvas!   I managed to scoot him out the front door.  Once I got him out of the house a spider came in the door-had to chase him out too!  After all of this, I expect to have nightmares tonite about snakes and spider.  I still get chills thinking about it.

Just went to let my dog in...and there was a big frog sitting on the porch!  The animals are out tonite!


On a cheerier note..here is my little bird painting. One of the first painting that I have done it a while.


yellow bird painting

No comments:

Post a Comment